Before visiting and using this site (hereinafter referred to as the "Alfa4you site"), Ophiuchup MATAR LTD (hereinafter referred to as "Alfa4you") asks you to familiarize yourself with these rules for using the Alfa4you site (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules") and observe them every time you visit the Alfa4you website.
By visiting the site "Alfa4you", using the services offered on it and / or the information provided, you confirm your agreement with these rules of the site "Alfa4you". By accessing the site, you confirm and acknowledge your agreement with these Rules. In the context of these Rules, the term “you” means you personally, as well as all legal entities, associations and organizations on whose behalf you act.
General rules for the use of the site "Alfa4you"
- The "Alfa4you" site means this "Alfa4you" site located at www.alfa4you.com, with all the information, data, documents and materials contained therein.
- "Alfa4you" has the right to change the content of the "Alfa4you" website and the terms of these Rules at any time without prior notice.
- "Alfa4you" is not responsible for any costs or losses of a visitor to the site "Alfa4you" that arose as a result of visiting and / or using the site "Alfa4you".
- The content of the Alfa4you website is for informational purposes only.
- The information on the Alfa4you website does not constitute an offer, advice or request to purchase the services of Alfa4you, unless Alfa4you has expressly indicated otherwise.
- Alfa4you is not responsible for the availability of the Alfa4you website.
- The site "Alfa4you" is not intended for use by persons whose rights to visit and use the site "Alfa4you" are limited by regulatory enactments in connection with the country of residence, citizenship or residence of these persons. Alfa4you asks persons who are denied access to the Alfa4you website to immediately leave the Alfa4you website.
- The visitor's access to the Alfa4you website and its use are governed by the laws and other regulations of the Republic of Estonia, as well as the applicable regulations of the European Union, international conventions and agreements.
- All disputes, disagreements and claims regarding information, materials and data posted on the Alfa4you website, the procedure, rules for using the Alfa4you website and their violation will be resolved in accordance with the laws and other regulations of the Republic of Estonia, as well as applicable regulatory acts of other states.
- All Information, products and services, information about which is posted on the Alfa4you website, or obtained through the website to which the Alfa4you website is linked (hereinafter referred to as the "Linked Site"), are provided to visitors on the terms "as is »without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for use or for a particular purpose, proprietary rights, patent compliance, safety, or compliance.
- Alfa4you does not confirm, guarantee and is not responsible for:
- the correctness or reliability of any opinion, message or statement made through the Alfa4you site or through the Linked Site by any party other than Alfa4you
- the characteristics or reliability of any product or service obtained from the Linked Site. "Alfa4you" is not responsible for any losses and damages caused by the user's trust in the information received from the Alfa4you site or from the Linked Site, or the user's trust in any product or service received from the Linked Site, except as expressly provided for by applicable law ... Responsibility for assessing the correctness, completeness or suitability of any opinion, message or other Information available through the Alfa4you website or obtained from the Linked Site lies with the visitor of the respective site.
Limitation of Liability for Use of the Alfa4you Site and the Linked Sites
- The information, software, products and service descriptions posted on the Alfa4you site or the Linked Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Alfa4you expressly disclaims any responsibility for such inaccuracies or errors.
- You agree that Alfa4you, any of its officers, directors, employees or agents, will not be liable for any direct, indirect, collateral damage (including but not limited to lost profits, cost of replacement service or lost opportunities), arising from or in connection with the use of the Alfa4you site or the Linked Site, or the delay or inability to use the Alfa4you site or the Linked Site, even if Alfa4you has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- This limitation of liability applies, among other things, to the transmission of any viruses that can affect the software and / or equipment of the visitor to the Alfa4you website, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, problems with the phone or other types of connections, unauthorized access, theft , server errors, strikes or other labor issues or any other force majeure circumstances. Alfa4you cannot and does not guarantee uninterrupted, uninterrupted or secure access to the Alfa4you website and Linked Sites.
Restriction of the use of information on the "Alfa4you" website and the Linked Sites
- "Alfa4you" prohibits saving, automatic redirection to the site "Alfa4you" and unauthorized hypertext links to the site "Alfa4you", as well as the display of any Information available on the Site.
- Alfa4you reserves the right to block unauthorized links from working and expressly disclaims responsibility for the Information available on any other Internet site linked to the Alfa4you site.
- The visitor of the Alfa4you website is aware of and assumes all risks in connection with access to any other website through the Alfa4you website.
- The visitor to the Alfa4you website should be aware that the Linked Sites may contain rules and regulations, privacy protection provisions, rules for the transfer of personal data and other provisions that differ from those found on the Alfa4you website. Alfa4you is not responsible for these privacy statements and explicitly declares no liability for such statements.
Access to password-protected (non-public) parts of the "Alfa4you" website
- Only registered users are allowed to access and use password-protected (non-public) parts of the Alfa4you website.
- Persons attempting to access password-protected (non-public) parts of the Alfa4you website, but who do not have the right to do so, directly violate the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and may be punished in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Cyprus.