When purchasing a SIM card "Alfa4you" (hereinafter - "SIM card") on the website of the company and Ophiuchus Matar Ltd., registration number HE374074, legal address Souliou 14, apt. 101, Aglantzia, 2102, Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter - "Alfa4you"), the client has the right to return the received / ordered product in the following cases:
- The client applied for a refund even before the goods were shipped. In this case, the order will be canceled and the funds will be refunded. The client can cancel the order either by calling by phone or by writing to the e-mail indicated on our website. www.alfa4you.com
- After the goods have been shipped, the client can issue a refund by sending the purchased goods to the return address. The product must be in its original packaging and not have any mechanical or any other damage. As soon as the company's employees are convinced of the integrity of the goods, the funds will be returned to the client within 30 days from the moment of receiving the goods back. Refunds can be issued within 14 days of ordering.
The SIM card return process is as follows:
- To start the SIM card return procedure, please contact our support service by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Provide the following data: name of the returned SIM card (nominal value of the SIM card), order number and your current account number / payment card number to which you wish to receive a refund;
- The money for the SIM card will be transferred to you within 14 calendar days from the moment we receive the SIM card.
- The returned SIM card must be in unopened original packaging, the SIM card, including packaging, must not be damaged or deformed.
Refunds for replenishing the balance of the SIM card
Alfa4you does not return the funds transferred by the client to the balance of the SIM card. The service is considered rendered at the time the funds are credited and no refund is made except for compensation for:
1. Unprovided service for which funds were debited from the SIM card balance.
2. An incomplete service for which funds were debited from the balance of the SIM card.
3. A poorly rendered service, for which funds were debited from the SIM card balance.
In all of the above cases, you need to write a letter to the support service email@example.com with a detailed description of the problem and indicating the exact time and date when the problem occurred. Applications with a description of the problems that happened earlier than 14 days until the moment of writing the application - not accepted.
In each individual case, Alfa4you is considering the possibility of full or partial compensation for the service by transferring funds to the balance of the SIM card. The compensation cannot exceed the cost of the service for which the compensation is made.