方法一：直接拨打* 146 * 099 #。
请拨打 099（或输入*146*099# 并点击拨号键。），您的电话号码和余额信息将会显示在手机屏幕上（此工功能也可以用来查询本机号码）。
拨打+372 54122000 (随时在线, 俄语, 英语)
1. Carefully punch out the SIM card from the plastic holder and insert it into your unlocked GSM mobile phone as instructed in the phone’s user manual.
2. Turn on your phone. If your phone prompts you to enter a PIN, enter the four-digit PIN code (it is provided on the plastic holder).
3. Your phone will now have a new number that works in over 200 countries with Alfa4you World SIM card or in over 40 countries with Alfa4you Europe SIM card! Let your friends, family and business partners know your new number and start saving up to 85% on international roaming charges!
Alfa4you is compatible with Blackberry devices. You can make and receive calls as well as receive and send SMS messages.
You can also access the Internet, if you install a third party web browser, e. g. Opera or Bolt. Then enter Alfa4you.de GPRS settings in your Blackberry by selecting Menu – Options – Advanced Options – TCP IP.
Alfa4you does not support Blackberry Data Service and hence you cannot send and receive emails or use Blackberry Messenger.
For Japan and South Korea your mobile phone should be 3G compatible. For the rest of the world – if your phone works at home it will work abroad (it should be compatible with GSM 800/850/900/1800/1900).
1. Dial ‘00’ or ‘+’ followed by the country code and telephone number. Press call.
eg. +44 20 1234 1234
UK LONDON SUBSCRIBER
eg. 0044 20 1234 1234
UK LONDON SUBSCRIBER
In a few seconds your telephone will ring. Answer as you normally would.
To use the numbers in your phone’s memory ensure that you save the numbers with the international prefixes included. eg. +44 20 1234 1234 UK LONDON SUBSCRIBER eg. +1 212 234 1234 USA NEW YORK SUBSCRIBER
To call your Alfa4you, one should dial + or 00 and your Alfa4you number 372 XXXXXXXX. Your Alfa4you number is written on the plastic holder of the SIM card.
eg. 00372 51234567
The Alfa4you service is provided from Estonia. This is why all Alfa4you numbers have +372 country code. When someone is calling a Alfa4you number, the call is charged like a call to an Estonian mobile (rates vary according to service provider).
Contact Alfa4you email@example.com to activate this feature for your Alfa4you! Then your friends and business partners can reach your Alfa4you number for free from Skype and Viber.
Skype and Viber users can call Alfa4you numbers by dialing +372800XXXXXXXX, where XXXXXXXX is a Alfa4you number (without 372). The call is free for Skype and Viber users. The cost of an incoming Skype or Viber call for Alfa4you users is the incoming call rate in the host country plus 0.15 EUR per minute. Get details here.
Do what you normally do.
When you use Alfa4you for the first time, you will automatically receive configuration settings. To change settings manually, refer to your handset instructions and change the following:
- Access point name (apn) > send.ee
- User name > enter your Alfa4you number, eg. 37212341234
- Password > leave field blank.
The calling rates depend only on the country of your stay. E.g. if you stay in China, you pay nothing for incoming calls and flat per minute rate for all outgoing calls. It does not matter where you call: to China, or your home country, or anywhere else in the world.
However, there are a few destinations with additional rates. If you call from anywhere to one of these places, there is an extra rate addition to an outbound call price.
There’s special rate of €0.19 for outgoing calls to Alfa4you numbers and to voicemail in the countries with free incoming calls. E.g. if you stay in Norway (where incoming calls are free), you call a friend’s Alfa4you or your voicemail for just €0.19. Even if your friend is in a country with charged incoming calls.
Text costs € 0.06 in EU and in other countries mainly € 0.19 or € 0.85. Incoming text messages in all countries are free of charge.
You can download all rates in cost & coverage section. The prices are continuously falling, which means that you will be able to talk longer in the future for the same money.
Earn bonus miles with your Alfa4you when you are travelling abroad and making phone calls. Choose from over 25 loyalty programs (OnePass by Continental, Marriott Rewards and many more) offered by MobileMiles!
You will earn 1 mile per each outgoing call. You will also earn 1 mile per each incoming call that is at least 1 minute long. For more information and registration visit www.mobilemiles.com
Simply dial +372991 or +372992 on your Alfa4you phone.
Find out more.
Call-Waiting can be enabled or disabled in the menu of your handset, please refer to the phone’s manual.
When the call-waiting feature is activated, the active call can be placed on hold while another incoming call can be picked up. After finishing the conversation the user can return to the first call. Moreover, it is possible to place the active call on hold, dial another number and after talking come back to the first call. Please note that if the feature is active and the user places the call on hold, both calls will be billed: the one that is active and the one that is placed on hold.
During the time between the trips, you can redirect calls coming to your Alfa4you number to any international number. There is no additional cost for redirection to numbers in over 150 countries.
To activate call redirection
- with Alfa4you.de in your handset, dial *146*081*00-country code-phone number#, e.g. *146*081*0044123456789#
- you can now switch the phone off, all incoming calls will be redirected to the specified number.
To disable call redirection
- with Alfa4you.de in your handset, dial *146*080#.
You can install the ComfortCallback application on your handset to hide the callback process when calling with Alfa4you. Available for Android .
Alfa4you offers a voicemail service that handles incoming calls when the user is unavailable or busy.
How to activate voicemail
- Dial 091 (or *146*091#) and press call.
- You will see on the screen “Voicemail activated”, the incoming calls will be redirected to your voicemail in case you cannot answer the phone.
How to deactivate voicemail
- Dial 090 (or *146*090#) and press call button.
- You will see on the screen “Voicemail deactivated”.
How to check the number of voicemail messages
- Dial 094 (or *146*094#) and press call.
- You will see on the screen “You have X new messages in your voice mailbox”.
How to listen to your voicemail messages
- Dial 095 (or *146*095#) and press call. You’ll see “Wait for call” and in a few seconds your phone will ring.
- Answer as you normally would and you’ll hear how many messages you have. Press 1 to listen to the messages.