How can I check the balance on the SIM card?
Option I: dial * 146 * 099 # and press the call key “Call” / “Call”
Option II: in the additional menu of your mobile phone “SIM-menu”, which appeared when the SIM card was activated, select the item “Check balance”
Your phone will receive a message about the balance of your personal account in euros.
After inserting Alfa4you card into your device (phone or tablet,) please open “SIM Menu” that becomes available in phone settings. In order to send a text message, please choose “Send SMS” option in the “SIM Menu.”
Alfa4youSMS is generally available for sending to another Alfa4you number. You can send to other numbers as well, but in this case we do not guarantee the delivery of your text message.
Calls in EU countries have per-second billing after 30 seconds, in other countries the calls have per-minute billing.
No, it is not. See the Instruction manual directory to start operating.
Please select Alfa4you menu and access the following settings:
- Send Alfa4youSMS
- Check balance
- Customer care
Please dial 099 (or enter *146*099 # and press calling button.) Your balance will appear on the screen.
1. Log in. Make sure that you have already added the Alfa4you card(s) to your account.
2. Then click “Top-up online“.
3. Select the top up amount(s) and follow the instructions on the screen.
You can see the location of each Alfa4you that belongs to your account from 100 up to 2000 meters accuracy.
To activate the feature:
1. Log in, click My cabinet and then Location Services.
2. Choose your number to get location and follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note that there is a 1€ charge per 30 days for this service in case of 100 requests package and a 5€ charge in case of 1500 requests package. The cost will be deducted from your balance.
Dial +372 54122000 (24/7, RUS, ENG) and press call
Or write to us: email@example.com
A: Alfa4you is a seamless callback service. You dial an international number from your phone as usual. Alfa4you picks up your call, connects it to the number you dialed and calls you back, connecting the two ends of the line. This ensures that the call travels exclusively through our partner networks, generating up to 85% savings AND ensuring superior sound quality to boot, no matter where you are. Simple.
Alfa4you is designed to work with all mobile phone handsets. Very few mobile phones will not work with Alfa4you at all.
1. Locked phones Alfa4you works only in unlocked mobile phones. When you insert your Alfa4you in locked phone, you may see a message like this: “Restricted SIM”, “Insert correct SIM”, “SIM registration failed”. Please contact your handset provider to have the phone unlocked.
2. Some Samsung, LG, Blackberry and iPhone users might need to take the following steps:
A. Find Alfa4you menu in your phone menu (Main Menu on Blackberry, General – Phone – SIM Applications on iPhone) and choose “Settings”
B. Press “YES” or “OK”
C. Input “1101” and choose “OK” (there should be a message on the screen that says “CC OptionX: ON”).
D. Go ahead and make calls as usual. To turn this option OFF, enter 1102.
3. A small number of handsets or older style phones (5 years +) may require a different dialling method when making calls with Alfa4you.
Try to dial in the following mode: *146* 00 country code, telephone number #. Press call.
There are no expiration terms imposed. The card is blocked if 365 days pass without activity on the card (phone call, SMS, credit refill).
1. Carefully punch out the SIM card from the plastic holder and insert it into your unlocked GSM mobile phone as instructed in the phone’s user manual.
2. Turn on your phone. If your phone prompts you to enter a PIN, enter the four-digit PIN code (it is provided on the plastic holder).
3. Your phone will now have a new number that works in over 200 countries with Alfa4you World SIM card or in over 40 countries with Alfa4you Europe SIM card! Let your friends, family and business partners know your new number and start saving up to 85% on international roaming charges!
Alfa4you is compatible with Blackberry devices. You can make and receive calls as well as receive and send SMS messages.
You can also access the Internet, if you install a third party web browser, e. g. Opera or Bolt. Then enter Alfa4you.de GPRS settings in your Blackberry by selecting Menu – Options – Advanced Options – TCP IP.
Alfa4you does not support Blackberry Data Service and hence you cannot send and receive emails or use Blackberry Messenger.
For Japan and South Korea your mobile phone should be 3G compatible. For the rest of the world – if your phone works at home it will work abroad (it should be compatible with GSM 800/850/900/1800/1900).
1. Dial ‘00’ or ‘+’ followed by the country code and telephone number. Press call.
eg. +44 20 1234 1234
UK LONDON SUBSCRIBER
eg. 0044 20 1234 1234
UK LONDON SUBSCRIBER
In a few seconds your telephone will ring. Answer as you normally would.
To use the numbers in your phone’s memory ensure that you save the numbers with the international prefixes included. eg. +44 20 1234 1234 UK LONDON SUBSCRIBER eg. +1 212 234 1234 USA NEW YORK SUBSCRIBER
To call your Alfa4you, one should dial + or 00 and your Alfa4you number 372 XXXXXXXX. Your Alfa4you number is written on the plastic holder of the SIM card.
eg. 00372 51234567
The Alfa4you service is provided from Estonia. This is why all Alfa4you numbers have +372 country code. When someone is calling a Alfa4you number, the call is charged like a call to an Estonian mobile (rates vary according to service provider).
Contact Alfa4you firstname.lastname@example.org to activate this feature for your Alfa4you! Then your friends and business partners can reach your Alfa4you number for free from Skype and Viber.
Skype and Viber users can call Alfa4you numbers by dialing +372800XXXXXXXX, where XXXXXXXX is a Alfa4you number (without 372). The call is free for Skype and Viber users. The cost of an incoming Skype or Viber call for Alfa4you users is the incoming call rate in the host country plus 0.15 EUR per minute. Get details here.
Do what you normally do.
When you use Alfa4you for the first time, you will automatically receive configuration settings. To change settings manually, refer to your handset instructions and change the following:
- Access point name (apn) > send.ee
- User name > enter your Alfa4you number, eg. 37212341234
- Password > leave field blank.
The calling rates depend only on the country of your stay. E.g. if you stay in China, you pay nothing for incoming calls and flat per minute rate for all outgoing calls. It does not matter where you call: to China, or your home country, or anywhere else in the world.
However, there are a few destinations with additional rates. If you call from anywhere to one of these places, there is an extra rate addition to an outbound call price.
There’s special rate of €0.19 for outgoing calls to Alfa4you numbers and to voicemail in the countries with free incoming calls. E.g. if you stay in Norway (where incoming calls are free), you call a friend’s Alfa4you or your voicemail for just €0.19. Even if your friend is in a country with charged incoming calls.
Text costs € 0.06 in EU and in other countries mainly € 0.19 or € 0.85. Incoming text messages in all countries are free of charge.
You can download all rates in cost & coverage section. The prices are continuously falling, which means that you will be able to talk longer in the future for the same money.
Earn bonus miles with your Alfa4you when you are travelling abroad and making phone calls. Choose from over 25 loyalty programs (OnePass by Continental, Marriott Rewards and many more) offered by MobileMiles!
You will earn 1 mile per each outgoing call. You will also earn 1 mile per each incoming call that is at least 1 minute long. For more information and registration visit www.mobilemiles.com
Simply dial +372991 or +372992 on your Alfa4you phone.
Find out more.
Call-Waiting can be enabled or disabled in the menu of your handset, please refer to the phone’s manual.
When the call-waiting feature is activated, the active call can be placed on hold while another incoming call can be picked up. After finishing the conversation the user can return to the first call. Moreover, it is possible to place the active call on hold, dial another number and after talking come back to the first call. Please note that if the feature is active and the user places the call on hold, both calls will be billed: the one that is active and the one that is placed on hold.
During the time between the trips, you can redirect calls coming to your Alfa4you number to any international number. There is no additional cost for redirection to numbers in over 150 countries.
To activate call redirection
- with Alfa4you.de in your handset, dial *146*081*00-country code-phone number#, e.g. *146*081*0044123456789#
- you can now switch the phone off, all incoming calls will be redirected to the specified number.
To disable call redirection
- with Alfa4you.de in your handset, dial *146*080#.
Alfa4you offers a voicemail service that handles incoming calls when the user is unavailable or busy.
How to activate voicemail
- Dial 091 (or *146*091#) and press call.
- You will see on the screen “Voicemail activated”, the incoming calls will be redirected to your voicemail in case you cannot answer the phone.
How to deactivate voicemail
- Dial 090 (or *146*090#) and press call button.
- You will see on the screen “Voicemail deactivated”.
How to check the number of voicemail messages
- Dial 094 (or *146*094#) and press call.
- You will see on the screen “You have X new messages in your voice mailbox”.
How to listen to your voicemail messages
- Dial 095 (or *146*095#) and press call. You’ll see “Wait for call” and in a few seconds your phone will ring.
- Answer as you normally would and you’ll hear how many messages you have. Press 1 to listen to the messages.